Friday, June 27, 2008

Wiped Out

Well, the kids are in bed and I am not far to follow. Went to the mall this morning to finish getting a few things for my wedding outfit. Mission accomplished.

This afternoon we had a small pool party on the deck in the hot sun. Working on my savage tan for the wedding. ;) Let's just say I need to keep working, very hard.

Fairly uneventful day but I do have a couple quotes for the day...

1. This is what Neva said after going to the bathroom (#1 and #2) "That wasn't so bad at all." After all the issues we have had w/ her and potty training it was so funny to hear that come out of her mouth. That girl.
2. Cade said this in the car as we were driving past the river "That is the coolest river EVER!!" Hmmm, interesting.

Ok, taking a break for a couple of days...

No comments: