or maybe just Neva. She fell down the flight of stairs from the landing to the wood floor this afternoon. She seems to be fine but has a few battle wounds on her face. She landed right on her face and then flipped onto her back. I saw it all and I think that I was freaked out more. Like I said, she seems to be her normal winey, sassy self as usual. :)
Went to the Farmer's market this morning and got some local fresh produce. It is always nice to support some local farmers. Unfortunately not many vendors were there so we will have to go on Fridays so we can get our eggs and ground turkey.
Ok, here we go for the quote of the day....
These both were said by Cade, what a witty little guy.
1. Things happen.... (how true is that?)
2. What's wrong with you today Neva? Then he answered "who knows?, right Mom"
How do you respond to that? Who knows Cade is right.
Till tomorrow. Another busy day. To the Y in the morning for my class and then back in the afternoon for Cade's soccer. Then tomorrow night we are going to the zoo w/ Truckie's work for our family outing. They have funded the new Lion exhibit so it should be fun. Have a good night everyone!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment