It was a fairly uneventful day for the most part. However, there was one shining moment and I think that Cade is still smiling. We went to a garage sale and found a football helmet for Cade for $.25!! He hasn't taken it off since. There is not much exagerration there either. He is so funny. For months he has been asking for one-a Giants one-sorry Doug and Linda- but the one we found was just gray. It is so great. There are already lots of pics of him in it and I am sure there will be many, many more.
Neva got a 8 inch tall my little pony that we have named Princess-I think.
Truckie just cringes at the thought of our garage sale finds. We do have one rule about garage sales-nothing is to be taken from the free box. If it is in the free box it must be broken or missing something. I think that I have finally learned my lesson.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment