Well, a long but exciting fun filled day. Went to the Y this morning for my class and the kids played in the play area. When I picked them up they were playing soccer w/ big smiles on their faces. We headed home for lunch and Truckie joined from his trip. The kids were so happy!!
Truckie took the kids to Cade's soccer class and come to find out their is a kid in the class who has a baby sister (5weeks old) named Neva too. Spelled the same and all. Hmm, small world I guess. They came back overheated because it was hot and humid outside today.
Then off to the zoo after dinner. The kids had such a great time and picked out their outfits for the zoo. Keep your eyes peeled for pics to come out next week. Neva passed out on the way home and now all is quiet in the house and Truckie and I are about to sit and relax w/ a Gin and Tonic. Yum.
Let's see, quote or saying of the day....
I may have to come up w/ 2 the next time. Nothing sticks out in our heads. Sorry to disappoint you all. Till tomorrow, who knows what the day will bring but we have a few options.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment