Saturday, June 14, 2008

Harmonious Saturday

Wow, what a fun filled productive day around the house. This morning we did various projects that we have been meaning to get done and the kids "helped." Mom-sit down for this one-I cleaned windows and the window sills. Now I know why I don't enjoy it or do it for that matter. WHat a task!!!

This afternoon the kids played in the pool, we played soccer w/ our new ball/net that is giant sized and the kids played on the swings. Oh yea, the daily dose of baseball w/ Cade on the front yard.

Then we enjoyed Turkey burgers and corn on the back deck. What a day!!

Man Neva can just make us laugh. She is such an emotional girl about EVERYTHING. Anyone want her for the teenage years???? Truckie and I are to the point of just laughing at her because nothing we say or do does anything for her.

I am going on a bike ride tonight w/ my friend Jackie and I have a feeling I will come home to Truckie sitting on the back deck relaxing. Who knows, maybe I will join him. :)

Beautiful weather for a beautiful day. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so it may be a little more low key. Truckie's choice. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's.

Cheers!! Dawn

1 comment:

Fran said...

Dawn, I'm so proud of you.