We had a fabulous weekend camping. The kids were great and had so much fun along w/ the adults. I think that we wore them out pretty good considering Neva went to bed at 6:00 pm and slept till 7:30 this morning!! Wow, what a night of sleep.
Today was a catch up day around the house w/ a walk and bike ride thrown in. We also went to the library this afternoon and got some new books. Cade has been wanting a book on how bees make their nest. He wasn't too impressed after we read it tonight. He said " I don't want to go outside anymore." Also "good thing we have that bee spray to make them dead." Oh that kid! Don't know where he gets his fear of bugs. ;)
Everyone sit down for the quote of the day. I laughed so hard so it became a conversation between the kids.
Cade says to me this morning, "Mom, have I ever steared you wrong?" I asked him where he had heard that and he said from Clio telling that to Clifford (the Big Red Dog). So him and Neva kept asking each other that all morning. I swear they are little adults stuck in kids bodies sometimes.
Tomorrow we are headed to the strawberry patches and to the petting zoo. Should be fun... Until then.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment