Truckie is at softball and I have just put the kids to bed and hopefully this day to rest. Gosh, what a bad day. The kids just haven't been listening and it is just making it tough. Hopefully it gets better because sometimes I think it can't get worse. We still did our normal Thursdays-to the YMCA for my sanity time and then off to run some errands. We are on a hunt for a big wheel style bike for her. No luck. Hmmm, didn't think it would be that challenging.
This afternoon after quiet time I got out the pool and let the kids play. But because they didn't listen and Neva got hurt, pool time was cut short.
After dinner Neva and I mowed the lawn and then it was time for bed. Right now I am looking at my full glass of wine and am headed to the shower to wash myself clean of this day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...
To the Dr.'s in the morning for my physical to make sure my liver #'s are still in check and then on to check out a new mom's club. Looks like the one we had just sort of dissolved. I need the socializing and I am just not getting enough. Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can meet everyone at the park. Till tomorrow...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment