Well, we have been busy getting ready for our camping weekend and just our day to day "stuff". The weather has been a bit cooler this week but we have still been able to get out and about. I have been thinking of ways that I could make my blog bigger and better so to speak. I have decided that I am going to add a quote of the day and it may either be from the kids or something Truckie and I have said. This will put a smile on everyones face.
Cade said to Neva, "Do you want to have a baby Neva?"
Neva says "Yes I do"
Cade says "Well, you know you have to feed it!"
He said it like she has already gone through a few babies because she never fed them. It is so funny.
These kids just crack me up some times. We are going camping this weekend and going to a folk festival. The kids are very excited. Lately we have been talking about how everyone is going to dance. Cade says that Truckie is a "head dancer" which means his head is the only part that moves. You should see Cade's impersonation. Funny stuff. Neva has this cute little shake that she does and I just start to laugh uncontrollably. She loves it!!
Well, I am not sure if I will be able to put any more entries in until after the weekend. Wish us luck for sanity and fun.
Cheers!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment