Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yoga time

I am sitting down for what feels like the first time today. Truckie is at work late tonight and I am waiting for Jodi to come over and we are going to do our weekly yoga session and then a manicure afterwards. We always try to add a little something extra fun to do afterward. Next week is pedicures.

We had a fantastic weekend upnorth w/ Holley. The weather didn't cooperate as much as we would like but that's ok. It was great to see Holley and the kids fell in love w/ her all over again. So cute. Cade wanted to know if she was coming up north w/ us this weekend too.

Getting ready for another busy run of fun events. The local parade, Michelle's and family's arrival, canoing the Pine and so much more!! It is going to be a fun time by all.

Ok, I need to shut my brain off before yoga so here is the quote of the day. Till next time...


Cade had a scratch on his chest about 2 inches below his neck. I asked him what happend and he was trying to look down at it and said "I wish my head was longer so I could see it." Cute.

No comments: