Everyone needs to check out the pic at the bottom. This is a street in Grand Rapids. How crazy is that? I think Truckie was just meant to live in GR????
Today Cade has his school friend Kaeden over for a playdate. Neva is playing right along w/ them and they are getting along great. I have managed to do about 6 loads of laundry, vacuum, fold all the laundry and clean the bathrooms and not feel guilty. The kids are having the time of their life. It is so fun to listen to their imaginations and games they are playing all together.
Oh yeah, I am also getting things packed to go visit Stacey and Matt and Ashley. We are going out on their boat on Saturday and then on Sunday we are going to the farm where Stacey and Ashley have their horses. The kids already packed their little suitcases on Thursday. Cade woke up earlier than normal today and said "I just couldn't sleep, I am too excited to see my cousin Ashley." We are staying the night at their house too and the kids are having a slumber party together in Ashley's room and Truckie and I will get our own room. OMG, the kids are growing up!!!
Tonight will be the first night this week that Truckie and I will both be home. We will sit and watch our movie from Netflix and enjoy a cocktail or two. Busy, busy week but filled w/ good stuff.
The month of August and September is filling up again. Great stuff to come for adults only and family events.
This is the general breakdown of our stuff to look forward to over the next month....
2 family camping trips
Backpacking trip on North Manitou Island for Truckie and I
A visit from Holley and Chris
And I think that fills us up!! Fun, fun, fun!!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment