Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Back!!

Ok, this is going to be short but wanted to update a few things.

Today Cade lost his 2nd tooth. He looks so cute w/ this huge gap in the bottom of his mouth. I will find him w/ his tongue sticking out of it. I have been calling him my toothless wonder or lizard boy. He will almost be 5 soon and that just completely blows my mind. He is starting to spell words on his own or recognize words and tell us what it says. What are we going to do when we can't spell things out in front of him anymore? I guess Truckie and I will have to learn a new language. :)

Neva, she has just been exploding w/ her letters and numbers too. She can write her name independently and can write many other letters w/ some guidance. She continues to amaze me daily-sometimes in great ways and not so great in others. Man, does that girl have an attitude!! I will truely appreciate it some day. Right Mom and Dad? She is in ballet right now w/ Greta and once the session is done both kids will take swim lessons to get us summer ready.

Truckie and I have been doing great. We are a little bummed right now because our snow is pretty much gone and who knows what that will do for skiing, snowmobiling, snow shoeing and sledding season. Only time will tell....

Ok, one quote of the day...

The other day I said "Shoot" fairly loud. Neva said, "Mom, what did Dad do?" Is that usually what I say when Daddy does something bad I thought. Hmmm. Note to self, kids are ALWAYS listening. :)

Cheers and until next time which I hope won't be in 4 months.

No comments: