Ok, well it's official, we have all had the crud now. Neva and Truckie are at the tail end of it all so hopefully we can move back to a healty house.
We took the kids on Sunday to see Bolt. That was the first time we ALL went to the movie together as a family. The kids loved it and I did everything in my power to stay awake. :)
Cade was ready to go back to school on Monday and they had their winter break. Ugh. Poor guy. He went back today and was sent home w/ a bag of Valentines from the class. He went absolutely crazy over them. It made me cringe a bit since I am not a supporter of the Hallmark marketed holiday. Of course I would never tell him that. He was so sweet and gave Neva the princess ones and you would have thought she won the lottery.
Neva had ballet today and she is just so into it. It is fun to watch her and try to keep Greta on track. :)
I am getting ready to go out w/ a group of 20 women to the Melting Pot for Ladies night for dinner. I haven't been out in a while so I am looking forward to seeing these women and getting a night out to dinner.
I have dinner on the stove now for the rest of them so this has to be short. Just wanted to drop a quick update of what we have been up to.
Quote of the day....
Cade and Neva were playing the w/ the Mr Potato Heads and Cade wanted to the mustache and Neva was having nothing to do w/ it. I really try hard to let them work things out on their own so I listened intently. Cade offered her the penny he had found earlier in exchange for the mustache. "SURE" Neva says. Amazing what a penny can buy you these days!! :) Not much but a Mr Potato head mustache I guess and oh yeah a Pony ride at Meijer.
We are hoping to head north this weekend to go skiing again and to a Griffins hockey game on Sunday. Stay tuned....
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment