Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A few quotes

I haven't been posting any quotes of the day so I have a few that are fresh in my mind I have to share.

The kids and I were talking about me being sore from backpacking and they said that I was getting old. I corrected them and said that I was not old and before I could say I was getting older, Neva said "Mom, you are new." Too cute.

We promised the kids if they didn't have any accidents this weekend w/ g ma and g pa we would get them a special treat. So, I took them to Toys R Us and they each picked out their toy. On the way home Cade said to me, "Mom, can you open my toy first?" I asked him why and he said, "because I am FREAKING out." That was a laugh out loud moment.

One more that involves both. Neva was fake coughing and Cade leaned over asked her "Where in the world did you learn that Neva because I didn't teach it to you!?"

Hopefully this will put a smile on your face like it did mine.

No comments: